Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lunch with a friend...

On Monday I was able to travel south and have lunch with a friend...and I documented the trip.... Enjoy!

Starting my journey.....


Driving down the highway.....




Traffic at the toll both???? WHAT??? You tourists were supposed to leave on Sunday!





I was making good time.....

Until this.....

And the little black dot you can BARELY see...a helicopter...actually counted four of them!

Not my intended route....


Or this way either....*sigh*

this IS the right way....

Finally!!! Jess!!! Many detours and re-routes but I made it there! What a great time meeting a friend, chatting....

You can see our almost gone dessert! I'm so glad I got a chance to meet her and it was well worth all the detours and driving!!!!

1 comment:

Country Mouse said...

love the documentation!!! :)