Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Famous Last Words

I think this is a new series for my blog. I seem to be repeating a lot of things around this house lately and surely someone must relate. So when I come up with one I'll be sure and share it. Some of them are clearly funnier than others. In the mean time here are some of my Famous Last Words. For fun you can guess who I said what to. This should get us started:


"If you are singing you aren't brushing"

"You need to get control"

"Seashells do not belong in the butter"

"Please put some under*pants on"

"What is going on in there?"

"Slow down little one"

"I'm sorry, but I must wash your face"

"The dishwasher is not a truck wash"

"Please stop using your excavator in my flower garden"

"That is a bird bath not for you!"

"I found all your little puppies, rocks, rubber frogs or snakes in the dryer"

No comments: