Friday, October 3, 2008

Go Dermabond!!!!


Well he's finally done it. Split a piece of him open that required more than a bandaid. Thankfully the local urgent care was still open and so we went there. 20 minutes later and some Dermabond (I LOVE this stuff) he was good as new!!!

I wish I could say his adventurous side has calmed a bit since this....but that would be a lie... I'm learning that as the mom of Buddy, I need to have benadryl (for when he picks marigolds that have bees on them and they sting him), tylenol (for when he climbs up ladder, but doesn't do so well climbing down) and bandaids on hand ALL.THE.TIME.

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Aaaw....what a great picture. He looks psyched (about the Dermabond, maybe?)!!! I'm glad Urgent Care was open! :)

TracyMichele said...

And don't forget the lock on the medicine cabinet. LOL.

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Aww! I'm glad to see him smiling though.

Yeah,we go through bandaids like WATER around here.