Sunday, March 2, 2008

100 questions...

1. Do you like blue cheese? Um no…and anyone who really knows me, knows that in fact I don’t like ANY cheese.
2. Have you ever read a book in one sitting? Depends…do kids books count?
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. Your favorite song? Sheesh…just one?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? If you are taking my blood pressure then most certainly yes!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I will eat an occasional RED hotdog….preferably one that is blackened on the grill.
7. Favorite Christmas song? O Little Town of Bethlehem
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot Chocolate, or a pepsi…but I don’t remember the last time I had a pepsi.
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes…although at this point I think my pregnant belly would get in the way
10. Favorite thing about the person who sent this to you? Wasn’t sent to me…I’m actually trying to stay awake until nap time. Figured this may help!
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Hrm…possibly my Opal earrings that hubby gave me
12. Favorite hobby? Cleaning. I know…weird.
13. Do you put butter on your popcorn? Very, very, very little
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? I wish things didn’t bother me so…like clutter and messes.
16. Middle Name(s): Lee
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
Is it nap time yet? I’m hungry but am confined to the couch. I hope hubby remembers my candy from Hannaford
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Yesterday nothing…Wed though I got a Dyson, and I bought some choc chip bits at whole foods & some gluten to make my bread rise better!
19. Name 3 things you drink on a regular basis.
Poland Spring
Homemade Lemonade (it’s my citrus to help my iron absorb)
Hot chocolate
20. Current worry right now? That I’ll have to have that stupid magnesium…grrrr
21. Current hate right now? Being confined to the couch or bed.
22. Favorite place to be? The beach on a warm sunny day with my kids and husband.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Checking my eyelids for leaks
24. Where would you like to go? Someplace where there isn’t 4ft of snow.
25. Name three people who will complete this? No clue
26. Do you own slippers? yes
27. What shirt are you wearing? A black nursing tank b/c that’s what was in my bag last night at the hospital and I was going for comfort.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I like almost any sheets that are cool…I do not however like flannel.
29. Can you whistle? With a whistle yes…with just my lips? NO.
30. Favorite color? Green
31. Would you be a pirate? Maybe….
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Nothing.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Emma and Eliza
34. Favorite boy’s name? Samuel and Noah
35. What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets…I’m in pj’s (at 10:41 in the morning!)
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Buddy running away from me when I wanted a kiss…shaking his head saying ‘uh-uh”
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Sheets dried on the line.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Possibly when I split my head open when I was about Buddy’s age…I got out of my crib….
39. Do you love where you live? Yes…except for the 4+ feet of snow in my yard.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Just one
41. Who is your loudest friend? Julia
42. How many dogs do you have? None presently…but Lovergirl & I are working on daddy
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Oh I think he does :) And I have a crush on him!
45. What is your favorite book? Honestly…I like cookbooks….
46. What is your favorite candy? Peppermint Patty
47. Favorite Sports Team? The Red Sox…and Lovergirl’s soccer team.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I honestly have no idea.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Talking with the nurse as she was unhooking me from the monitors about my blood work and knowing at that point I was GOING HOME.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I missed taking my BP meds by 90 min…this isn’t going to be pretty.
51. Do you have a dishwasher? Thankfully yes.
52. Is your living room carpeted or does it have hardwood floors? Hardwood
53. What room is your computer in? Presently in the living room with me…normally at my desk in the kitchen.
54. Are there pictures hanging in your living room? Yes of some very cute kids.
55. What personality trait gets on your nerves the most? People who can’t mind their own business.
56. What decade were you born in? the 70’s
56. Do you like to entertain? I LOVE to entertain!
57. What were you doing exactly an hour ago? Laying on the couch downloading Bills sermon from ITunes
58. Do you like to wear hats? No
59. Last thing you read? Um…probably a blog….
60. Favorite website? Blogs, craigslist….xanga
61. Last person you emailed? Technically Deanne…while I was on my way to the hospital.
62. Last person who emailed you? Marne ~ she was glad to see that she was at work, and I was not there
63. Do you own any season DVDs? No…but if I’m on the couch for four weeks we just may get some.
64. Last thing you ate? Leftover cinnamon rolls
65. Favorite toy as a child? My cabbage patch doll
66. Have you ever ridden on a train? Just twice…once was a field trip in the first grade…the other time was Day Out with Thomas
67. Favorite subject in school? History
68. What do you see out your window? Snow coming off the trees.
69. Baths or showers? A nice hot shower…preferably with out a little boy peeking in or a little girl asking me a question…in other words. ALONE
70. Name of favorite cousin? Cristy
71. Worst movie you ever saw? Moulin Rouge
72. Biggest change this past year? Lets see we moved 3 times and found out we’re expecting a baby….that’s enough for a while I think!
73. What hurts you the most? People assuming they know what I think, feel or am like.
74. Biggest regret? Not going to college right after high school. It’s going to be a LONG time before I head to college now.
75. Person from your childhood that you remember most fondly? Um Julia 
76. What is the third digit of your current weight? Well on Wed at the OB’s I got on the scale it was a 6 and I knew that could not be correct. So I got off the scale, lost the jeans and then it was a 5….much better
77. How many personal snail mail notes or letters have you sent in the past month? I’m Gen-X…I’m not sure what snail mail notes are
78. Favorite form of art? Music.
77. Worst date you ever had? A blind date that I got set up on and the ding-dong wanted to go wander around the mall. PUH-LEASE
78. Second favorite color? A dark burgundy…
79. Have you ever met anyone in person that you had first met online? Not yet…but plans are in the making
80. Funniest person you know? Nichole
81. Last word you googled? The spelling of Moulin Rouge
82. Favorite author? Fiction ~ Beverly Lewis. Bible Study ~ BETH MOORE
83. Favorite fictional character? Curious George 
84. Last time you ate out? Wed at Whole Foods
85. The hardest thing you have ever done? Admit my baby to the hospital.
86. Talent you wish you had? Creativity in decorating.
87. Are you a good cook? Yes…hubby says a little too good.
88. How do you like your eggs? Omlet with veggies or just a fried egg white
89. Favorite vegetable? Corn on the Cob
90. Are you a good speller? Not bad….not great, but not bad
91. What should you be doing right now? Absolutely nothing…which is what I’m doing.
92. Pet Peeve: Clutter.
93. Who is your hero? Today it’s my hubby…he’s being super-mom
94. Nicest thing that happened to you today? The kids bought me a card at the grocery store.
95. Favorite way to eat a potato? Baked
96. Do you have a blog? Oh is that what this is?
97. Is your hair long or short? Getting longer…I’m growing it out for locks for love so it’s going to have to get a lot longer before it gets cut.
98. What did you do last night? Nate & Angela came over for dinner. My blood pressure went up (And no…not because of Nate!) and so I spent a better part of the night and early this morning at MMC.
99. Are you glad this is about done? YES and it's lunch time :)
100. Favorite question? No favorite here.

1 comment:

Country Mouse said...

Ok, with mention of Nate, I'm just curious how I rated as your LOUDEST friend?!!? :)