Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Hero

A little brag on DH. Tonight he is my hero. Why you ask?

Well let me tell you. A while ago (ok back before Christmas) we were driving to Hannaford and the car stopped driving. Long story short and some $$ later car is back working again. However, the cd player stopped working. We knew there was a cd in it. MY CD. MY WATERMARK CD. There are few CD's in this world that I REALLY enjoy and yes I'll say it ~ covet. Watermark is one of them. It was their live CD "A Grateful People" and I don't think there is a song on it that I don't just truly love.

Today my sweet dear husband went and sat in the car and finally got the cd out! YES!

To say I've been blaring it would be an understatement. I am a happy girl. Now not to say that he isn't normally my hero, but tonight he's got a happier wife :) (And as he would say "Happy wife, happy life")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Pator King taught M that saying..."Happy Wife Happy Life"...everytime we see him he asks how that is going ;)

Deanne said...

Did you know that Christy from Watermark is on the worship team at Tracy's church?!

Yet another reason to hate her.

BAH!