- It's snowing AGAIN today and so we are home in our jammies. After a busy weekend I think the kids are relieved to not have to go anywhere
- I think because it is snowing I'm looking forward even MORE to the 72* water temp in Ft Lauderdale next week!
- We had our first house guests over the weekend - Fred & Carla!
- Lovergirl invited C to her party. C said yes (apparently). Lovergirl is thinking C is coming to her Hello Kitty Birthday party. I'm afraid she's going to be terribly dissappointed when the day comes and C does not drive three hours from CT to celebrate at a little girls birthday party for all girls.
- When we told her C most likely wasn't coming she decided A. Julia should come because she is a LOT of fun, and her friends would all just LOVE A. Julia *AHEM*
- Since we had house guests over the weekend I'm exhausted and needing to put the house back together. It's not terrible but it's not great either
- I need to start packing the kids clothes to go to FL
- Shopping for maternity shorts is high on my list this week as there are only 2 pair that fit. UM, that's not exactly going to work for a whole week in FL
- I despise Sundays when Buddy doesn't nap. Yesterday was one of them.
- We remembered at 5:30 pm last night that we hadn't brought the wood D split inside. Have I mentioned its snowing again today?
- Lovergirl has decided to act like either a dog or a cat at random times during the day.
- The above drives me NUTS
- Our small group didn't leave until 11pm Thurs night.
- Have I mentioned I slept in Lovergirls bed Fri night so our house guests could sleep in our bed? The air mattress wouldn't blow up (thankfully it was our problem & not F & K's.) and the futon mattress is like lumpy towels on the floor.
- I have a pedicure on Thursday so I'll have beautiful toes in FL!
- Have I mentioned the water temp in FL is 72*?
- Today I am SO looking forward to a LONG nap.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Posted by ~ Laurie at 7:53 AM