Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I've been awake for two hours, 6 minutes, no 7 minu....

You get the idea. Insomnia. Pregnancy insomnia. UGH. Usually every night I'm for 20 minutes or so, but every once in a while (like once a month or so) I'm up for hours. I couldn't take laying there any longer. So I'm browsing blogs, searching the web, watching the minutes tick by. I have to be to work in less than 5 hours (Oh I should go make an invoice for today). I'll head back to bed soon. Only to be woken by little people. Today I will need a nap (didn't get one yesterday so you'd think I'd be snoozing away right now). Thankfully D is home so he can wake me after an hour so I don't sleep too long. Otherwise it's just a terrible cycle of not sleeping at night and napping all afternoon. Not good.

Tonight I'm going to a Tastefully Simple party at a friends. YUMMY! I can't wait. I need to re-stock some things.

Buddy's got a few more words - Hammer, YES (only when I say no to him *SIGH*) Miss Lovergirl's name ~ he yells that one. He likes to follow her into the bathroom. Lately I've been saying to him "unless you are going to poop on the potty get out of there". He gets out pretty quick. If I just say 'get out of the bathroom' he plays, opens drawers, but the second I mention using the potty he's gone. Now at 14 mos I'm not about to train him, but seriously I don't want him in there playing. It's a room with a definate purpose. Not going to use it for that purpose out you go little one.
In 2 weeks he has his 15 mos check-up. I'm anxious to see if he's gained some more weight. With what he's been eating lately he should have! He and L can eat an entire box of ritz-like crackers in less than a week. Now some kids would eat that and eat nothing else. Last night they both had 2 servings of spaghetti. The night before 2 servings of chicken and wax beans. Seriously I don't know where they put it. At lunch yesterday my mom was amazed at how well they ate their tuna sandwiches :) I'm dreading when they become teenagers.
Ok off to finish my warm drink and then to lay in bed with my eyes closed...hopefully some sleep will happen too

No comments: