Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I thought he worked at Poland Spring

This was what I said to DH tonight when he got home from work. He was so excited about what he brought home. More excited than when he brought home the case of Swiss Chocolates (now that was good!). He asked me to get one of 'it' from the back of the car. It was a case of Classico Spaghetti Sauce. Do you know how many bottles are in a case? 16. How many cases did he bring home? 4. Yes I have 64 jars of Classico Spaghetti Sauce on my counter. I won't need to buy sauce for about a year. Apparently this was on a truck when it got to PS. They loaded the truck and there was no room for the pallet of Lipton Noodles (blech) and the pallet of Classico. So they left it at PS. So they get to bring it home - hence we got 4 cases. Guess there will be spaghetti on our menu every week for the next year!

No comments: