Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday - Socks, socks everywhere!


There is nothing worse than popping open a child's drawer to get them dressed and find socks - everywhere. They're little, they seem to multiply, and they don't stay in one place. For me this was a source of frustration for quite some time. At the same time I realized I have all these great little shoe boxes that all their cute little sneakers, dress shoes & puddle boots come in. DING DING DING! Yep - those boxes slipped into the drawer contain all those run-away socks, which leaves more room for undies & jammies in that top drawer (or undershirts in the case of buddy). And the cost....ZERO! You already get the box with the cute shoes! And as their feet get bigger the boxes get bigger...bigger socks, bigger shoes! Just recycle the old, and slip the new box in! If you opened my dresser drawer you'd find my last box holding my socks too!
Anyway it works for me! For other great tips head on over to Rocks in My Dryer!

No comments: