Monday, August 27, 2007

An Echocardiogram

On Thursday I am scheduled for an echocardiogram. Today while I had my meet & greet w/ my new regular dr he detected my heart murmer. He said it was very obvious today - which normally it is rarely picked up. So seeing that I am with child he ordered an echo to see what the deal is. It could just be my body working overtime with this pregnancy ~ which is really what he thinks it is. But it is better to be safe than sorry. He'll copy Anne (my OB) on the report. Which BTW - he knows her and thinks that she is a WONDERFUL OB/GYN. Go figure. I haven't met anyone who said "Really? Her??? Can't stand her!"....no instead everyone says "Oh she is WONDERFUL". Cause really she is. And the best part - the computer system that she puts everything in about seeing me, and he does, are tied together - so he too can keep an 'eye on me' over the next 9 months. He's pretty excited about being able to watch how things progress.


That's all from here - time for something for lunch. Still trying to figure out what. BLECH. Hungry, but nothing looks appetizing. I hate morning (all-day) sickness.

No comments: