Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Random Thoughts about Lovergirl & Buddy that you may or may not have known.

1. Neither child's first word was mama or dada. Lovegirls was "Hi baby" and Buddy's was "uh-oh" and "up"
2 Both children get their teeth VERY late. Buddy turns one next week and still doesn't have a single tooth!
3 They both have been able to gum food like I've never seen before!
4 Both have an unbelievable amount of wax in the ears. It requires putting drops in before check-ups so we can dig it out and actually see in their ears. *ANNOYING*
5 Buddy is a spitting image of me at this age.
6 Lovergirl loves to read - and usually does so when laying on her back with her legs & feet sticking straight up in the air. That's when she's the most relaxed.
7 Buddy's favorite show is Clifford. As soon as it comes he stops everything and crawls to the TV!
8 Neither child can be woken up from sleep and be fit to live with. I take my life ito my hands if I wake them.
9 Lovergirl needs a good 30 minutes of alone time on the couch when she gets up. It's best not to talk to her, or else she'll snap at me. It's just the way she's wired
10 They are both extremely independent children, who are not swayed easily.
11 Lovergirl at 4 still naps EVERY day. I truly am a blessed mommy!
12 Buddy adores his sister. He'll follow her around, and laugh, and play.
13 Lovergirl loves to entertain Buddy. She's made up a couple of games and he just laughs and laughs and laughs when they play them.

No comments: