Saturday, June 2, 2007

ugh...whose idea was this anyway????

So we bought ourselves an elliptical for our anniversay. We've been scouring ads for a gently used one for the last few weeks. We finally found one in our price range this week and we jumped on the opportunity. D went and got it from a military family in Kittery that is shipping off to Hawaii (how's that for a change???). We cleaned off a corner of the 'rents porch and plopped it down. Tonite I jumped on it ready to go. 2 minutes into it I thought my legs were going to fall off. 5 minutes into it I wondered if this was really a good idea. At 9 minutes I just prayed that I could make it one more minute. Now keep in mind I set it for a slightly higher workout than I should have. Next time I will NOT pick the work out I did. The 'coach' on it wanted me to push harder and I just wanted to lay down. I'm about to take my jello-legs to bed so I can do this all over again tomorrow.....

No comments: