Emma had her ultrasound today and it was ALL clear :) The sonographer even said so. You know it's good when they actually tell you how it went. Sam's of course was not that as they spent time measuring, etc and said nothing. :( So now we wait for the final reports. I'm thinking if there is no change in Sam I'm going to request an appt with the kidney dr to address the hydronephrosis. From the last VCUG they said his urine wasn't backing up ~ so why then is it continuing to be clogged?????? Of course Dr O is off today (Fri) so I'll wait to hear from him. If he doesn't call by Mon I'm calling him on Tues.
I'm ready for this week to be O-V-E-R.