Friday, December 15, 2006

It's a good thing....

Drugs that is... not just any old drugs... trust me. Z-packs. AAAHHH sweet relief is coming. I finally caved and called the dr today to get some meds. I am living on Tylenol so that the pain in my face will subside enough that I'll be able to see straight. Seriously it's been that bad. My teeth are throbbing. Yes that's a sinus infection. I really need to go have a CT scan of my sinuses...but really who wants to try and schedule that the week before Christmas....

Sam has been entertaining us with peek-a-boo...silly boy. He LOVES to pull a cloth up over his face and then drop it down and laugh at us. Today we made our trip to wal-mart to do our groceries...and would you believe I forgot a paci???? What in the WORLD was I thinking? It was NOT a fun trip. He cried and cried at the end. Needless to say I didn't get everything on my list AND I ended up holding him guiding emma and pushing a VERY full cart thru the store. Lesson learned.

No comments: