Monday, November 5, 2007

Menu




Here it is! The next two weeks worth of menu's (how we do it in this house is we shop for two weeks as that is how hubby gets paid). Groceries are done on Friday and so this menu actually started on Friday...so to catch you up.


Friday ~ Taco's

Saturday ~ ate out at Amato's...$5.99 for two Italian's. YUMM!

Sun ~ Banana pancakes for dinner

Mon ~ Stew Beef with Carrots & potatoes in the crock pot (need to get this one going!!)**

Tues ~ Taco Tuesday (I work on Tues afternoons so you'll find Tuesdays are "easy" for us)


Wed ~ Broccoli & Ricotta Pasta** with Crusty Bread (No Ricotta on Buddys though)

Thurs ~ Steak on the grill & Steak Fries!

Fri ~ Meatball Subs

Sat ~ Chicken Stew and Dumplings**

Sun ~ Leftovers

Mon ~ Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches ** with Tortilla Chips & Corn

Tues ~ Homemade Pizza (again no cheese on Buddy's I make individual pizza's for each member of the fam)

Wed ~ Homemade Chicken Nuggets & Stuffing

Thurs ~ Chicken & Cheese (As Lovergirl calls its) Basically Chicken Quesidilla's

Fri ~ Scallops & Shrimp on the grill.

** items are new on the menu for us. Here's hoping the family will like them. Lately they've been loving the new items I've been making.

If there's a recipe you'd like to have let me know! I'm more than happy to share! Happy cooking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I'm impressed at your meal planning! Great meals you chose.

Anonymous said...

oh you will have to let me know how the honey lime chicken sandwiches are!!! that sounds like something we would really like!

Wendy said...

Your pasta with broccoli and ricotta caught my eye...by any chance is that out of a Rachael Ray cookbook? I was on a kick of eating that last fall and I haven't thought of it in months. I'm penciling it on my future menu page right now. Yumm! Hope your family likes it, too! Have a wonderful week!

~ Laurie said...

Yes that IS out of a Rachel Ray cook book! I tried to find the recipe on line but no such luck. It looks SOOOO good ~ hopefully the family wil agree!