Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen!

1. I am trying to start a business cleaning houses and organizing ~ it's amazing how God works and is giving me people who have been praying for a cleaning lady!
2. Winter is my least favorite season ~ even though fresh snow looks so pretty I just don't like the cold. And it seems it lasts F-O-R-E-V-E-R with the leaves dropping in Oct and not appearing until May.
3. My husband is SLOWLY turning me into a coffee drinker (I'll take mine iced with skim milk and sugar
4. I am a neat freak. I like things cleaned and organized!
5. I am learning to garden all over again ~ now flowers! It will be new to have all my own flower gardens
6. I don't like my feet to be touched when I'm sleeping. I like them cool and left alone. I can't stand it when DH has socks on in and bed and touches my feet....BLECH!
7. I like to be cool at night ~ at least my face. I sleep much better when my face is almost cold.
8. Seeing that my children listen to music when sleeping I have grown accustomed to sleeping with music on. I can not sleep in the quiet. Weird I know.
9. I am a complete morning person. If it's not done by noon, it's probably not going to get done.
10. Dinners in our house are according to the menu I've done in advance. While there is some flexibility I don't go thru the 'what to have for dinner' panic every day. Instead we go thru the "what to eat for the next two weeks"
11. I despise trying to decide what to have for dinner each night (hence the above menu)
12. I was on the track team in high school - but it was more socialization than anything for me ~ and so I didn't have to work after school
13. I have just completed my first Thursday Thirteen!

No comments: