Friday, May 11, 2007

what happens....

when Daddy takes the crib down...and Sam tries to help. He was crawling (much like in this picture) and reached up to pull himself up. Instead he pulled the end of the crib down on his head. AND SCREAMED. I'm SOOOOOOO glad I wasn't home. However I did get to call the dr. And of course he is on vacation for 2 weeks. Thankfully my favorite triage nurse was on :) Sherri is great ~ answered all my questions and assured me he was a-ok. The picture doesn't do the bruises justice - they're much more purple in real life. (Here they are just 'dark spots') But you can tell by looking at his head that indeed our crib is safe - the slats are the appropriate space apart :)
It was about this age that Emma sliced her thumb open on an open can (no idea how she got it) and I had to make a similar call to Dr O...

No comments: