Tuesday, May 15, 2007

She ran out of prayers

Tonite when I put E to bed I asked her if she wanted to pray. She promptly said no...she had run out of prayers....WHAT?!?!?!!! I asked her where they went and she said she had used them all up.. LOL Needless to say I convinced her that she had plenty left and could pray before she went to sleep. She just cracks me up. She stubbed her toe tonite out on G & P's deck. You'd think it cut her toe off. She's been limping around it or just walking on her heel. It did peel the skin back a bit near her toe nail so we cleaned it and then put a bandaid on it with neosporin to make sure it stayed clean. Well b/c of how we had to put the bandaid on it actually required another bandaid to wrap AROUND the first one. *sigh* Needless to say the next time I tell her to put her shoes on to go outside I think she'll do it. Sometimes we just have to learn things the hard way.

No comments: