Friday, February 2, 2007

Parking Ban????

So a parking ban has been called here in OOB. Mind you - no snow - but we've got a parking ban anyway. But apparently people don't take it too seriously. There are cars parked ALL over lawn ave. So is the parking ban just for the honest people? Do they actually tow cars? Or is it just for the 'main' streets? I of course move the van ~ cause really I do not want to wake up to my van missing. But what's the point of calling a parking van if people don't move their vehicles? I'll never get living 'in town'.......

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

HA! At least in OOB they tell you it is in effect. In South Portland you are supposed to know one exists everywhere when it snows. While in Portland you have to know which zone you live in, in order to know the side of the street on which you are allowed to park. Sounds simple? Not really.. it changes every other day. I do not miss the days of parking bans.