Wednesday, January 6, 2016

And so it goes...

The story doesn't always turn out the way you think it will.  The favorite tv show ends with a twist you didn't want (and you yell at the tv!)...the book ends leaving you hanging....the letter that leaves you surprised.

Life is that way.  Where you thought you'd be in 1 year, 3 years, 5+ years is not where you are.  Thats where I find myself today.  In a different spot then where I thought I'd be.   I could choose to sit and wallow in that or I can choose to be thankful for where I'm at.  




I'm choosing thankfulness.


Today I'm thankful for:
A Savior who lives me even in my mess.
A husband who chooses what is best for our family.
Healthcare that is available to me.  
3 kids who laugh at the things I say or do that are just downright ridiculous when this brain of mine doesn't work right.
Friends who are understanding, pray for me, and talk me through things.  

No comments: