Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Todays to do list:

Keep the stove going and the house warm.
Go to the neurologist for a follow up.
Nap.
Make comfort food for dinner.

I didn't get my exercise in yesterday, but I've already done it today.  That's right @ 5:35 this morning I was down stairs on the bike riding.  I don't like getting up that early, but it feels good to get it out of the way.
I have 3 loads of laundry to fold (the ones I washed and dried from yesterday) that I'll fit in somewhere. I didn't get everything done yesterday, but I did get lots of play time with the kids.  We got Rory's Story Cubes for Christmas, and Sam really likes playing that game.  It is helping him with his imagination, and story telling skills.  He enjoys it, and I did enjoy his fish or turtle trying to get on the plane in various stories!

Enjoy the day!

No comments: