Friday, February 1, 2008

T-minus 10 weeks.

I have less than 10 weeks left until my scheduled c-section, and we get to meet our little junior mint. I want it to be NOW though. I'm tired of feeling big. Yes, I'm healthier than I have ever been, but it doesn't take away from the fact that I'm (as usual) measuring bigger than the number of weeks that I am. I'm tired ALL. THE. TIME. Yesterday I couldn't even help Buddy put his sneakers back on because I couldn't get low enough to the floor to help him. *sigh* I wanted to c-r-y. Hubby is great about helping as much as he can ~ when he's home. Last night after small group he picked up the living room, loaded & started the dishwasher, etc. But I think it may be time to call in some help around here. I can't mop the floors well AT ALL. Forget vacuuming (I wouldn't be able to walk for a week if I did that task!). Dusting would be ok. And the tub...well I'm afraid if I bent over to scrub I'd be stuck in that position for the next 9 weeks & 6 days.
You can be assured I'll be BEGGING for an early delivery.

No comments: