Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Blogoversary

So today is one year from when I began this blog. My how things have changed! We've lived in how many different places in the last year? UGH. I've moved way too many times to count. Buddy had his first birthday, surgery, and we signed on this house all with in a weeks time. Talk about stress. Miss Lovergirl turned 4, we survived a rental property near the beach, and today my new living room floors have gone in. (HURRAY!) And now we await the arrival of a new little one in the spring :) I hope you've enjoyed this last year ~ I know I have! And I look forward to many more Menu Mondays, Finish It Fridays, Wordless Wednesdays and more. Who doesn't love seeing cute pictures of the kids? And hearing all their crazy antics? And then of course there is more on the support raising front, celebrating birthdays, and holidays.
So lift high your glass of Cranberry Gingerale (what I'm sipping right now) and here's to another year of peanutbutterandfluff!

No comments: