Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Celebrating Buddy's Birthday


Yesterday was Buddy's 1st Birthday - and we're celebrating just about ALL month ;) Saturday night we had a little family party for him. Daddy, Lovergirl and myself. We gave him his presents and had cupcakes ~ which he thouroughly enjoyed! Yesterday I took him for his one year pictures and let me say these came out spectacular. There was no crying, and literally we were done in 3 minutes! Of course he loves the camera anyway so that tends to help matters. Below are some pictures of our little pah-ty



Singing Happy Birthday - after we got him to stop crying!






Ahhh...cake....sweet yummy cake!



My cute boy!

Mash, mash, mash!!!!

OH!

Dear Buddy,
Yesterday was your first birthday. We had a busy day so we didn't get to celebrate as much as we would have liked to. You see mommy & daddy bought a house yesterday for you and Lovergirl. I know you didn't really get it last night as we were there, but hearing your sister squeal with delight was very exciting.
Mommy was SO busy yesterday I didn't get to really think too much about that day. Although when daddy & I finally fell into bed last night at about 10:43pm, I looked at him, and said "this is when I got to hold him for the first time". I'm both happy and sad you are one. I'm happy because you are growing up into a handsome boy. You are very happy, and love to play. And it means we survived 4 trips to the ER with you this year, a one week stay in the hospital, and a surgery. I counted yesterday and I havae six hospital ID bracelets for you in one year. I really pray that this isn't a sign of things to come.
You've become a snuggler lately and I love that. I'm waiting for your first tooth to come, and your first step to appear. You are quite content to crawl, which is fine by me, because I'm afraid of the running that will take place after the walking.
In a couple of weeks we're going to celebrate your birthday with your cousins, grandparents and more. It will be a very exciting day! We'll BBQ (you're favorite!) and have a Clifford Cake.

Love You Buddy!
Mommy

No comments: